Friday, October 16, 2015

October Motivation Playlist


T W I R L  A N D  D A N C E

With midterms in full swing school has basically consumed my life with studying for tests and papers. 
However, it’s always important to take study breaks and dance around for fun! And what’s a dance party without some good music?! Usually when I am studying I tend to pick a song of the day and just play it on repeat until it becomes background noise as I study. 
I know, I know, studies have shown that studying in silence is better than with music, but sometimes I just need some music in the background to motivate me, and my grades are pretty good if I do say so myself :) I remember there was one day last semester when I listened to Ellie Goulding’s “Love Me Like You Do” 129 times while writing a paper because I just had it on repeat!

Since I’m always looking for new songs to add to my playlist I thought I’d share some of my currents favorites with you today!

Here are the songs I’ve been listening to on repeat recently:

Something In The Way You Move; On My Mind- Ellie Goulding
Downtown-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Confident-Demi Lovato
Fools- Troye Sivan
Ghost- Halsey
Sober-Selena Gomez

Let me know what you current favorite songs are!


~ Monique ~

No comments:

Post a Comment