Thursday, October 1, 2015

PINspiration: Falling for Fall

Rabbit! Happy October everyone! Even though fall officially begins on September 23rd it doesn’t truly feel like all until October for me.

The leaves are finally starting to change and show some color here, and while I’m sad to see summer go I’m looking forward to cozy sweater weather and hot chocolate!

As you may know, I’m also addicted to Pinterest. Since I’ve been recently scrolling down through things fall related I thought I’d share some with you today on the blog to get everyone in a fall festive mood!

Here are a few of my favorite images that get me excited about fall instead of dreading the cold winter ahead!

Sweaters and a plaid shirt or scarf is a must once the weather cools down. While I love wearing summer dresses I have to admit I missed my riding boots and three quarter sleeve shirts! 


Hot chocolate is a must when it comes to autumn…especially if there is foam involved! 

Leaves changing color! Watching the leaves go from green to yellow and red is one of my favorite things. I am still amazed every year at the incredible beauty. 


This picture is from Cambridge, England, some place I would love to eventually experience in fall!

Crafts! When the weather gets colder all I want to do is stay inside wrapped in a warm blanket, and what better to do inside than arts and crafts! I love this idea of sparkly leaves to decorate the walls.
Last but not least, Gilmore Girls! For some reason I always have a craving to re-watch all of Gilmore Girls when it turns fall…maybe because they make Stars Hallow looks so pretty when it turn fall in the show and watching all the town fall festivity antics. Any way, if you need me I’ll be catching up with Lorelai and Rory! 

A few other things not pictures, but that are on my fall bucket list including going to a pumpkin patch, apple picking, corn mazes, and visiting Letchworth State Park to see the leaves change!

What’s your favorite thing about fall? Any special fall traditions?
Let me know!


~ Monique ~

No comments:

Post a Comment